1. I have a propensity to leave the cupboard doors open in any room with cupboard doors. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't bump my head or run into them, but I do.
2. I belch, burp - whatever you want to call it - a lot. I have a hard time digesting my food, so this must be a way my body deals with - sorry no video!
3. Just thinking about eating a Popsicle that has a wooden Popsicle stick inside of it - makes me nauseous.
4. According to my husband (this something I don't notice) I can't say crayons. It sounds something more like "crains".
5. I do some sort of high pitched cackling thing, perhaps known to most as a giggle, when I am on amusement rides and when I am skiing. My husband loves to make fun of this!
This was such a fun tag! Let's see, I pass this tag to Laura, Noriane, Nicole,Marie, Wendi, and Amanda L. I have been having to replace my side links because they disappeared last week. I hope that if you are a blogging friend who's name isn't on my sidebar - that you'll be so kind as to let me know. I don't want to loose track of anyone!
Do you find that your husband or other half can pick out those quirky things about you more than you?