2. Culture night in the Montreal Ward was a fantastic success! Our turn-out at enrichment activities has been truly pathetic. We needed a fun way to bring all our sister's together for our first large enrichment activity this year. Montreal Ward is packed with culture's from all over the world, including the Philippines, Caribbean, Africa, Brazil, France, Hungry, Switzerland, Mexico, Italy, the states, and the rest of Canada. I had everyone make something from their home country, and if they wanted, they could bring something to display that represented the country they left behind. We also had an impromptu hula dance from our Young Women! It was simply fantastic!
3. The girls have been more fascinated by the whole self portrait idea. I'm not sure what fascinates me about this photo - but I just love it! The look on Cici's face and the few features of mine and Nini's included in the photo make it a really sweet photo.
3. We finally made it to Montreal's Botanical Gardens. All month long they were having a huge butterfly exhibit. It was so amazing. You walked into a large tented room fit with flowers and plants and tons of butterflies! I had one land on my pants, others had them on their skin. We also walked through the various other parts of the gardens - all on our yearly pass!
4. Easter wasn't as planned as I had originally intended. Life has been busy and I just haven't gotten things together as well this year. The girls were gorgeous in their orange dresses and sweaters and as cute as ever searching for their eggs. I found these cute Easter crackers at Loblaws for $9.99. We shared them with our home teaching family!
5. I have loved walking around our cabin when we spend a weekend away taking photos of any birds or animals that stay long enough in one area for me to take a photo of. I was completely stealth with this photo, creeping in slowly and taking a photo of this tiny woodpecker. Thank heavens for zoom lenses!
5. We had fun again this year helping our cousin with his Flat Stanley photos. Montreal is famous for a couple of things, one being that it is a city of steeples. There are churches like this everywhere throughout the city, so we had to take a photo of this one and just to the left we took a photo in front of our church too.
6. Nini and Cici are now riding training wheel free! They practiced several times this week with Craig right behind them. Then, boom - off they go on their own!
How are you?