Friday, August 7, 2009

Posting.

For those of you who are checking my private blog, I am truly sorry! I have been posting more to ahappyheartblog than to my private blog. I originally created this blog so that I could be more comfortable with writing about our infertility quest and events about Veronika and Elise. Now that we are pregnant with twin boys, I feel like I want to shout it to the world!
I will still post here, especially on more private matters or regarding my children. Please go here to get caught up with us. I will indicate on my public blog if I have posted anything else on this blog. So confusing - isn't it!
Can you believe it - twin boys!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I'm so excited for your twin boys. I can't wait to see what they look like! Identical? Totally different?