|Nini, me, Cici, Mr. C self portrait, On our way to the library.|
Talk about a lull on this blog! Whew, if I didn't know any better -I must smell. I am officially reopening my blog, as you might have guessed by my posting! I closed it down months ago because I just didn't have the time. I felt overwhelmed and a bit depressed. I didn't feel like I had anything to share of worth and couldn't get myself to write posts and when I did, I was too critical of them. Life is a little easier now, and that's why I am blogging again.
I didn't get a chance to write my weekend wrap-up post, but here are a few things going on right now.
1. I am certain I now know at what age hand signals start creeping into family photos - age 8. This self portrait we took tonight on our way to the town's library and then out to a freeze-out (this is what we call having ice cream in the winter). This isn't the first photo with a peace sign in it. I'm all for peace though - don't get me wrong!
2. 16 months old is the age no on really cares if you run down the church hallways screaming, or the grocery store, or school - My boys love wide open spaces - it's hilarious! The moment I put them down they just dash off screaming with glee. If I did that, there would looks!
3. Sorry about the adoption post I planned to post today, I just haven't been able to finish it -look for it on Monday's post.
4. Had a wonderful play date today with a new friend named Shannon. Mr. T was in heaven. He came right up to her almost two year old and started rambling his baby talk at him. He was so cute!
5. I am almost, almost done with a children's book I started - about two years ago - entitled the leaf theif. I am so excited about it. I am determined to send it off when I am done. Here's a sneak peek: The leaf thief came on the first autumn night, scooping and raking every leaf in sight. The town was shocked that the thief left no clues,ranting and raving, at this awful news.Each child slept with the same gloom each day, sad that their fall had been taken away.
How was your weekend?
Do you hate those hand signals in photos?
Do you think your blogging is better in the spring?