Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Do we really need the stroller?


As a mother of twins, a stroller is the one thing I never leave home without!  Yet every time my husband I venture out together he always says, and I quote, "do we really need the stroller."  This gets me every time since he's experienced the craziness that ensues when we've tried walking with them or using a wagon.  There has only been a handful of times they've actually stayed seated in their wagon; and if we are holding their hands, they unavoidably don't want to go in the same direction we are going.  I've stopped reacting to his question about the stroller (well most of the time) and honestly - I keep hearing it less and less.. Maybe he's getting the point!  This video is really sweet as is just one of the cute examples why we never leave the stroller at home - well, I, never leave the stroller at home!     


How about you? 

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Adorable! I love the picture of all four of them spelling L O V E on the right sidebar. Beautiful family and a gorgeous mommy :)

Kim Sue said...

sweetpeas!