Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mickey Mouse Oreo Cupcakes.

Oreo Mickey Mouse Cupcakes

Double stuffed oreos is the way to go when you make these Mickey Mouse Oreos inspired by a pin on pinterest here.  I loved this idea and thought it would be simple enough for my two year old twins to enjoy, while not going over the top.  It was a short simple birthday with two friends (thanks Shannon) and our family.
 

Cici drew some photos for the table and I put a few napkins and Mickey ears out, but no one wore them!  After we sang happy birthday, we opened a room close to the kitchen where we stored their present - a Little People toy for their cars. 

Here are the boys with their new toy!
Remember to use double stuffed oreos!
What have you made with an oreo?!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Those cupcakes are so cute. It's a great idea.

I make cake bites with oreo, just the regular ones. They are to die for.

I can't believe the twins are 2! They are so big and so cute.

Natasha said...

What a great idea!!

donna said...

those are the cuties cupcakes....

Lisa @ Tales of a Young Housewife said...

Those are SOOOOO cute!! Just found your blog & I love it.