Tuesday, February 21, 2012


I am in Valentine recovery this week.  So many hearts, from marshmallows, to pancakes, to heart doilies, to table clothes, and heart attacking my children's doors!  I had a blast with Valentine's Day this year.  I knew it was time, however, to end the heart splurge when I found this knot in a piece of wood while our family was stacking wood in our basement.  I had to keep it though - it's now on a no burn policy.



My favorite treat this year was giving Hawk (left) and Mr. T their very own box of chocolates!

How was your Valentine's Day?
When do you put up and take down your Valentine's Day decor?

5 comments:

Melinda said...

That's crazy there is a perfect heart in that wood!

I would have taken my Valentine stuff down by now but I have all of the young women over tomorrow night so when that's done it's all going down.

Lene said...

I Valentine celebration was so low-keyed this year. I took the decorations down the next day.

Lene said...

Our...not I

Serendipity said...

Half of the decor is up...
Half is down...
St. Patrick's Day we only bring out a little...
And Easter seems so far away, I hate to have all the decorations packed away!

donna said...

looks like you all had a wonderful V-day.. : )