Friday, February 19, 2016

Nudged.

I will skip the routine of stating it's been a long time since my last post, since there is no getting around it's been a long time! Our family is nesting nicely in the state of Kansas. You can't get away from moves when you are part of the corporate shuffle. My husband works tirelessly to meet the needs of our single income family so we kind of just go with the flow when the job changes. Anyway, back to the blog - I love this blog. It has so many memories in it I just can't stay away. Blogging was such a big part of my life, it's time to give this old blog some love!

I will be honest and say that I did not plan on coming back here at this time; I wasn't so much forced, as nudged gently by an assignment in my BYU-I religion class. Which means, yes I am back in school after...well, many years. There were several choices I could do for my project, but this one seemed like it was the best one. That's how I was forced, but not really, more nudged, to come back!  My project will last up to eight hours and my assignment is to be more guided. It's an eternal families class which means lots of gooey thoughts and feelings towards family. I really love this idea and am happy to be able to share about my favorite thing in the whole world - eternal families!

So why Kansas? Mr. C, that's my awesome husband and best friend going on almost 23 years; was out of work for longer than we would have liked. Yet right at the last minute, before our financial situation was to go in to death con mode, he was offered a job. We didn't want to just jump on any chance to finally be free of that jobless worry! So we prayed about it, and we knew without a doubt, that Heavenly Father needed us here in Kansas!

That's it for now folks! I am a succor for A's in my new returning to school adventure, so I will be back. I've got more to write and an A to put on my report card. Plus, I've got to get used to writing with only one space after each period. I definately don't want to seem "old" or "dated"!

Until next time, Michelle :)

2 comments:

donna said...

Welcome back to the blog world.. I have missed reading about your family...
And i am excited to read all about our wonderful new adventures in Kansas... : )

Jamesanderson23@gmail.com said...

Home trotting have in store many condos which has a low HOA fees. They have apartment furnished in old Montreal at affordable price.
Executive Rent Montreal