Tuesday, September 25, 2007

SPT - I've been meaning...

I've been meaning to do this for a long time. I'm glad I finally got around to it!


Cici is home sick today. As a new mum to having all day kindergartners, I'm leery about when to send my kids to school and when not. She coughed all night last night, slept in, and just didn't look 100%. So I kept her home and she's sitting nicely, with good spirits, in her bed watching a movie. I have a big job to do today and that is to get my house organized. We've slowly realized that our homes in Utah and California were bigger than this home. It doesn't seem that way and we even left a lot of our stuff in storage in Utah. Saying all of this, I cleaned the house on Friday and it's a disaster today. Not everything has it's place and I'm very tired of it. It's organize time! But, with a headache that's been creeping up on me since yesterday it's not going to be fun. The only headache medicine that works for this bird, is Excedrin. So that's my SPT! And off I go to try to get something - anything accomplished!

7 comments:

carlo said...

Oh the Excedrin headache is a bad one... I hope you are feeling better sooN!

donna said...

Take on and call me in the morning :) heehheehe.
I hope you feel better soon my friend.
You look so cute for being sick!

Amanda :-) said...

Oh, am I misunderstanding? Is your 'must do' to take the tablet and then DO something? Because I usually have to remember to TAKE the TABLET! Do you get that distracted, like me, that you run around thinking 'I must take something for this headache, after I've done x,y and z' and then hours later you realise that your forgot to take the tablet because you were so busy running around?

Have I misunderstood? Have I given you another headache...?

Yes, preschools and schools are a minefield with sickness and when you're supposed to keep them off or send them in. You really can't win.

Rachel Bagley Wurtz said...

Good luck in all of your organizing! It's an ongoing thing, isn't it? Hope the Excedrin helped - you look adorable, headache and all!

michelle said...

I hope your feeling better today! I knew we had a lot in common. I just took 2 Exedrine when I woke up. I am hoping they kick in soon!

Jill said...

Encroaching headaches are the worst, just the thought of one coming makes me panic. Fortunately I hardly get them anymore (woohoo) so life is good. I only take Excedrin if I really have to because the caffeine in it makes me all jumpy (now that I never have it anymore).

lelly said...

i hope the excedrin helped the headache!! maybe it helped enough so that you could tackle some of your organization projects??