Sunday, December 2, 2007

Day Two: Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree.


I am at a loss as to where all my stories are and what might have become of them. I had printed copies, but none of them so far were stored in the computer, which is why I wanted to start this 24 days of stories, so that I could record them and share them at the same time. So to stall until I can look some more tomorrow, I am sharing with you the story we read to tonight. I have two favorite children's books I like to read for Christmas and the one I would like to share with you tonight is Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree. Do you own it? What do you think of it? I remember some of the stories, so keep checking in for more!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I haven't heard of this book. I will have to check it out. Sorry you can't find your stories. What a bummer.

I love the train you got. We know we need to wait a few more years before we can get a nice one. I think Ryan will ruine it. We did get a little fisher price train for now.

I LOVED Enchanted. WE all did. It is deifinetly a buyer.

Marie said...

I haven't even heard of it!

I'll have to see if they have it at the library!

Claudissima said...

I've never hear of it, but the illustration is sooo amazing...I love ilustration in a children's book as much as the book and story....I haven't put my tree up...yet...and having serious problems with blogger...just lost a huge post i did on vegas second part...