Cici on her first birthday.
Cici is one of those special little spirits that just loves and cherishes every moment with the people she loves. Here are some things about my beautiful Cici:
1. She has a beautiful smile.
3. I can see her as a stand-up comic someday; although her humor mainly comes alive when she's at home.
5. She loves dresses - loves them! She always finds the puffiest, largest, and most floral dress and wants to get it. Of course, mommy always says no! (you would too if you saw them!)
6. Likes to make up stories and her stories almost always have a princess in them.
8. She uses drawing to let go of some of her frustrations - it's very peaceful for her.
10. Has a "booboo" at least once a day, even if their are no booboo's.
11. She still sucks her thumb.
13. She hates oranges because of the white strings from the peel.
14. She would rather dance or flit around than play with Lego's or puzzles.
16. I am one of those best friends!
17. She always cries at the end of our mommy/daughter dates.
19. She can not sit still during a movie or TV show.
20. She loves to sing, even making up her own words to songs.
21. She likes to sit and talk about "big" grown-up things.
23. She is very smart and loves school! Her teachers just adore her, she must be a bit of a teacher's pet!
24. She loves babies and wants to be a "big sister" some day. Although she is very specific, in that she wants a baby sister not a brother!
25. She has a beautiful voice.
I just love being a mom! I must say it's been a lot of work, especially when they were babies - but what good thing isn't worth a lot of effort and work.
Back when they had their daddy's haircut!
I am excited to see what the next couple of years brings for our family. We know that we are not finished with our family, it's just the how that we are working out! Check out Nini's post I did a years ago here!