Richard, lovingly named Rick or Ricardo by me, is my big brother. He is 37 years old today - here are a few things about Richard that make him the best brother two sisters could have!
1. Richard giggles when he laughs.
2. He loves to bake.
3. When we were little, he could draw snoopy exactly like the photo and I remember thinking how cool this was!
4. After years of being misunderstood, Richard was diagnosed within the Autistic Spectrum when he was 31. It was relief to us to know that we could finally help him and a relief to him to know that he could be helped.
5. I can't imagine my life without him and am tearing as we speak.
6. He has a wonderful wife and they will be celebrating there one year anniversary soon.
7. Richard can boogie down on the dance floor!
8. He loves, loves, loves movies and can tell you all sorts of movie facts.
9. He is an awesome cross-stitcher. Apparently, my family has been known to want to keep this under wraps - but I say - let your talents shine!
10. He loves to write.
We miss you Rick and hope you are having a fantastic birthday!