Monday, May 3, 2010

Yankee Candle-topia.

Walking into the Yankee Candle store in Deerfield, Ma. you are immediately on sensory overload.


Candles, candles everywhere...and everything else you could possibly think of that fits into the candle accessory category and everything craft and kitchy.


It would take a lot of self-control to walk out of Yankee Candle having not purchased anything. I, however, do not have self-control at Yankee Candle. Accept when it came to these wax creations....just wasn't interested...

...I did manage to enjoy this activity with my family...even Mr. T was having a blast...

My next post is coming soon and will include our 2010 February family photo shoot. What's new in our family? Nini started Lacrosse and will be taking basketball lessons from one of our new friends from church. Cici is taking a two hour gymnastics class once a week. The boys are now standing in their play toys and Hawk has even gone so far as to sit-up on his own! They are now five months! I am managing more sleep and even a little exercise.

I give high kudos to Cici for getting up on stage at one of the Yankee Candle shows...normally this girl is way too shy!

4 comments:

donna said...

Sounds like you are enjoying your town. How fun to take your kids to the Yankee Candle store. Great pictures.

Nicole said...

OH Yankee candles..what a blast! I love the way they smell. The hair braid is very clever. Remember those days so well. Barely getting to use my hair dryer again since Danica was scared of the thing. Good to hear your in good spirits and the boys sound like too much fun. Look forward to reading another post.

Marie said...

I am loving the more regular updates.

So, I went to call you again today, and I'm affraid that you and I have been victims of the white board. Everything got erased. Every note, every appointment, every single thing. I've done my best to recreate the month, but your phone number is gone. Sorry! I'll be around if you want to try giving me a ring though!

And, are those ballet slipper candles? Amazing!

Melinda said...

This looks like such a great place to go and have fun. Something my girls would love to do.