My internet is up and working after a massive hail and thunder/lightening storm last week. Both our cable and our internet failed during the storm at the same time - so we assume that it was the storm. Either way, we are have both! I am lucky to finally have finished my window repurposing project. I found this baby up in our barn's third floor with about 20 other windows. This was the coolest and the largest and the one I felt would allow for the most message and sticking pin space! It took a lot of scraping, sanding, priming, and painting, but I am happy with how it turned out. The before photo was taken in the office where it will hang. The old red and white wallpaper will come down in the next year and be replaced with a color similar to the color in the fabric I used on the material part of the cork board. All things in time!