It's too soon to tell whether or not it will work, but we already played the glad game this morning hoping to avoid a fit, and I'm happy to say it was avoided. Here are five things that I learned from Pollyanna:
- See the good in people first.
- Gladness is a way of being not of acting.
- Ask honest questions, and honest answer will be given.
- Never accept someones failures as failures, but as chances to help and serve.
- There's a time to help and a time to accept help from others.
Not to let SPT go this week the two things I like to do to "Fall into fall" is watch movies and organize. We don't have much extra room in our house, so I'm converting the wine room they built with this house into my craft room. I purchased this Ikea desk on casters and will be placing my sewing table on it for easy access. While organizing, or making a mess with my home, I usually put something on to keep me going and enjoying the process. Today it was Colin's Pride and Prejudice - ahhh love! btw - sorry for the no make-up, don't want to scare anyone.
Are you a pollyanna?
Do you make fun of pollyanna personalities?
Do you watch TV when you clean?
Does Organizing ever stop!?