Thursday, March 13, 2008

Daddy's new do.

While I'm putting together our vacation post, I wanted to share with you what we've been up to since we've been home and my favorite photo, in this case, photo series from our vacation. I always feel that the best part of a vacation isn't always while visiting your planned sites -it's those small moments in between - in the hotel room, over dinner - that mean the most. Our family tries really hard to find moments throughout the week to just sit back and relax, talk, but it's hard and not always all that relaxing when their are pressing engagements on our minds. During this trip, with all it's problems, there were still moments like these that really made me realize how important it is to relax and enjoy every moment... While waiting to go to dinner Wednesday evening, the girls took it upon themselves to help daddy get ready, bows, barrettes - the works.



Daddy watching TV is now the belle of the ball...

nnnnnnnnn

And now for my favorite photo of our entire vacation:

Cici telling daddy how beautiful he looks, while Nini covers the finishing touches.

They were so cute! Besides an accidental two and half hour nap yesterday, I've been busy doing laundry, taking the girls to school and back, to the doctor, taxes, and trying desperately to put some pizazz in our very boring bedroom decor. My vacation post is very long, but I think I'm almost done with it.

5 comments:

Wendi said...

Precious!

Natasha said...

Now THAT is one great dad!

Mandy said...

All of the pictures are great, but the last one is completely darling.

Cristin said...

What a fun dad! It must be nice to be home again...

Marie said...

I cannot wait for Aimee to decorate her daddy!