Guess what we did last weekend at Acorn Cottage? Can you guess? That's right! Acorn Cottage is finally equipped with a hammock and those 20 little toes you see in the photo enjoyed every moment of our 70 degree weather weekend - in that hammock!
Where have I been? I've gone from posting and commenting everyday to barely getting one in a week! I've decided that it's just been too long and I need to have a blog giveaway. I missed my two year blogaversary in February - so this is a perfect time to have a little contest! I have two motives for this giveaway: 1 - saying I'm here! and 2: to introduce to you my new roadtrip blog called Hit the Road Jill. I have been excited about starting this for at least a year! It's a blog about mom's and traveling. I would for you to check it out and add to your blog's you surf!
Click here for my new blog Hit the Road Jill!
Here's how to enter:
My blog giveaway will be all about Montreal. We moved here almost three years ago as American's on expatriot status. My prize, if you win, will be an assortment of hand-picked items that Montreal or Quebec is famous for or produces. Think Syrup, Hockey etc...! Here's how you can play the game and win!
Answer any one of the following questions in the blog comment section and you will be entered once, answer any two questions - you'll be entered twice and so on. Tell you friends, share your answers, look-up your answers - just spread the word and make your answers! Also, check out my new roadtrip blog at Hit the Road Jill, make a comment and I will enter you one more time into my Montreal blog giveaway! Here are you winning questions
- What main river surrounds the city of Montreal making it an actual Island?
- What is the first language of Quebec?
- What is Montreal's sister city?
- Name at least one major University within the city of Montreal?
- What American city purchased the Montreal's only baseball team, the Montreal Expos? And what are they called now?
- Name the two major bridges that lead into the city of Montreal (hint there is more than two, but these are the biggies)
- Quebec is the world's largest producer of this tasty, sticky substance?
- Montreal is the city of churches, which one share it's name with one found in Paris?
- What is Poutine?
Have fun, enter as many as you can,
and add an extra entry for telling me
what is your city famous for?
Contest ends Saturday, 12:00 a.m. EST