Friday, March 25, 2011

Mom's Artistic Photo Phriday



What is it all about?

Mom's you carry that camera with you to birthdays, church, soccer practice, out to eat, and shopping - to name a few. Join me on Phridays (or Fridays) for an artistic interpretation of Mom's view of the world.  This week's challenge was to take a photo that tells the viewers how you feel about spring and tell us about it!

Rain.  This, in my opinion, is the first sign of spring.  Rain, not the kind that starts as rain and then freezes as it hits the ground - no, this is true unequivocal rain.  The kind that makes everything wet and melts the snow!  This is when I start seeing grass and mud and those divinely colorful wellies and rain boots.   

What about you?!

If you join me, make your own Mom Phriday Photo post and link to a happy heart blog below through Linky Tools. It should show a thumbnail of your the post and/ or leave me a comment so your fellow artist mom's can look at your work -you photo-tastic mommy photographer you!

Next week's photo challenge is in the kitchen. Show us what you like about your kitchen in your mom artistic way. For example:  Is it all your lovely spices lined up in a row?  Is it the light through your kitchen window?  Join me or not!  I can't wait to see what your photos.

Do you like rain?
When was the last time you splashed in a puddle?




***Please remember that photos should be your own and the content G-rated, do I even need to say this!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

That is a fantastic photo. Love all of the colors of the boots!

I love rain. I love to watch it.

Cristin said...

Love all those cute boots.
New green growth, and blossoms, and rain make me think -- SPRING!