- I am turning 38 on Thursday!
- My parents come into town next week for a much anticipated visit. They haven't seen the boys since November - they've grown a bit since then!
- Nika is signed up again this year for our local college's basketball camp. She's hoping she won't be the youngest this time.
- Elise is signed up for Ballet camp and will be performing her first big stage performance in June. She is just a little bit excited!
- Our home is under a mass regorganizing and orderizing process. We felt bogged by the way it's been organized, even the way the furniture has been laid out. With the boys a little older, it was time to really get things under control inside. It has been wonderful - it really makes a difference :)
- We are almost done selling Acorn Cottage. We've been carrying two mortgages and are grateful to finally be able to have just one. We are going to miss it though. The sale of it, really is the last thing left from our time in Montreal. It was so wonderful to have it. I have some great posts from their.
- I finally finished the boy's room. It's been over a year since we intended to get it finished, but with wallpaper and sanding and filling all the holes - it took a year...I am going to make a full post on it soon.
- I've been doing some sewing and alterations to the clothes I have to refurbish them and try to make some of them more modest. I am loving upstyling and recycling right now.
- I still feel great about going private. I do, however, wish my years of posts about crafting and other things I want to share with the public could be available. Other than reposting all of it - I think it's staying put.
- We just got a new bishop in our ward. Our RS presidents husband! This means my calling as 2nd counselor may change and the boy's are now in Nursery! Can you believe it? They are now 18 months. Life is flying by.
I hope to come to your blogs soon- thanks everyone for your support :)
Here are some photos of what we've been up to:
|Nika at our town's garden club sale hanging with the Llama!|
|The boys in my favorite PJ's helping Craig get their wagon built.|
|This is my modest dress project. It's an old navy dress cut below the bustline, |
then sewn together with a shirt I had. I have more details on it here.
|There it is!|
Do you like to repurpose clothing?