Thursday, November 1, 2007

Picture this...

In true Michelle forgetful fashion, I've left my photo up loader adapter at home. I'm still considering purchasing a new one so that I'm not so far behind when I get back! For now you'll just have to picture in your mind what we've been up to!

We flew
j to Utah with few hitches, but our journey took 22 hours. We got up at 5:30 a.m. on Monday took a ferry across to Burlington and had our fertility treatment. I mentioned that I might be prone to forgetful spells - well, I forgot to give myself the HCG shot until six and half hours after I was supposed too give it to myself. You can imagine my worry, but they said it would probably be ok. Since it was my fault, I'll have to live with the "probably". After my appointment, me drove back to Montreal and had two hours to repack our suitcases for the trip.

Once again, my forgetfulness was displayed as I frantically looked for my recommend (a pass) to get into the Salt Lake Temple for my brother's wedding. Two hours passed and ten minutes before we were to take the taxi to the airport, I find it in "I never put anything in that pocket" part of my wallet. Whew! I was about to hyper-ventilate! We arrived in SLC at 11:00 p.m. and the poor girls, who have been champions and superheros the whole time, finally got to sleep around midnight!


We are here, we are safe, and I'll post more later and check into your sites soon!

9 comments:

carlo said...

can't wait to hear all about it!
sounds like a whirlwind of fun and emotions and all the good stuff with a little crazy thrown in!

Rachel Bagley Wurtz said...

WHat a TRIP! But I am so glad you made it! So wonderful to meet you!

donna said...

WELCOME back girl. We all missed you.
Glad to hear that you had a fun and busy time.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Glad that you arrived in saftey.... {im}patiently awaiting your next post and the pictures! :D

michelle said...

I am glad that you arrived safe, and sound. It sounds like the girls are being troppers. I hope you have a wonderful stay in Utah. :)

Marie said...

So glad you found the recommend. That would have been horrible!

So much driving on this trip. I'm glad the girls are holding up so well. Horay for that!

I am looking forward to more about the trip.

Amanda :-) said...

What a whirlwind! You need to tape up that 'never put anthing in that pocket' pocket! What a relief it all came together in the end!

Jenny said...

I sure hope your having a good time here. I saw on Jills blog that you were in Mapleton one day. I a little sad that I won't have a chance to meet you while your here. Your here in time to see the wonderful fall leaves and the change in the temp. We are really enjoying here. Look forward to seeing and hearing more about your trip here.

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like you are having a fun busy time. It was fun to see you on Jill's blog.